Vallado Douro Red

Touriga Franca (25%), Touriga Nacional (25%), Tinta Roriz (25%), Sousão (5%) and mixed old vineyards (20%).The grapes are from both the younger vineyards (Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca and Sousão - 80%) and older vineyards (over 70 years old - 20%). 70% of the wine is aged for 16 months in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 30% aged in 225 litres used French Oak barriques (3rd and 4th year) for 16 months until final blending. Concentrated, with intense mature red fruit aromas, hints of violets and "esteva" (a local Portuguese resinous bush). Good structure with matured round tannins and a long persistent finish.

Learn more at Quinta do Vallado

CSPC Number: 747148
Country:
Region:
Volume: 750 ml
Case Size: 6